Monday, January 9, 2017

Success Assured

2016-01-09 Today’s Reading: Genesis 23-24, Luke 9

Title: “Success Assured”
Topic: Obedience


SCRIPTURE: Genesis 24:7 & 40

7 The LORD… will send His angel before you…

40 …The LORD… will send His angel with you and prosper your way…



OBSERVATION:
Abraham sent his chief servant on a mission to find a wife for Isaac. The servant was concerned about whether he would succeed or fail in that mission. The reassurance that Abraham gave his servant is reassurance to me for the mission God has called me to: "The Lord will send His angel with you and will prosper your way."


APPLICATION:
I am the servant of my Lord. All I need do is obey His command to go where He says and do what He says. I am assured that I will not be alone and that HE will prosper me and the mission to which He has charged me.


PRAYER:
Lord, thank You for Your word of assurance to me today. I commit to obey Your direction. I believe You for prosperity and success to Reach, Regard, Ready and Release.
Through Christ. Amen. -AP

No comments: